Customer commitment is the most critical aspect to focus on to achieve product excellence and deliver customer value. In fact, a customer-centric approach to product design and delivery is crucial to its success.
Over the last 10 years, Anunta has been leading the Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) market, delivering value and excellence in our customers’ virtualization journeys. While our custom-built innovative DaaS products have our customers at the center, this approach doesn’t end at the product design stage. Customer centricity is at the core of everything we do – from product design to delivery to support.
Yes, we are proud of the fact that outstanding customer experience is one of the key drivers of our success and growth. But how do we measure the success of our customer commitment? How do we ensure we are on the right path in our customer initiatives and engagements?
Measuring Anunta’s Customer Happiness through Our Net Promoter Score (NPS)
As a data-driven organization, Anunta relies on different metrics to analyze the success of our customer endeavors like Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) survey results. Conducted quarterly, our NPS surveys have been telling us how happy our customers are – with an amazing score of 74.
To understand why this score is happy news for Anunta, it is important to understand what NPS survey is and what it measures.
NPS is the gold standard of customer experience and happiness metrics. It measures the loyalty of customers to a brand or organization and does so with just one question.
“How likely are you to recommend Anunta/Anunta’s products to a friend or colleague?”
Customers are requested to choose a rating from 0 to 10, 0 being “highly unlikely” and 10 being “extremely likely”. Depending on their response, customers are categorized into three:
- Promoters: Those who rate 9 or 10 are typically extremely loyal to the brand and can be trusted with spreading the word in their circle. They are our brand evangelists.
- Passives: Those who respond with a score of 7 or 8 will most likely be satisfied with our products but they won’t be enthusiastic enough to evangelize us.
- Detractors: Those who score between 0 and 6 are extremely unhappy with our products and services and may end up discouraging others from being our customers.
NPS calculation is simple – ignore the passives and subtract the percentage of detractors from the percentage of promoters.
For example, if 20% of respondents are detractors, 10% are passives, and 70% are promoters, then your NPS is:
70 (promoters) – 20 (detractors) = 50
While any positive NPS is good (which means there are more happy customers than indifferent and unhappy ones), most B2B tech companies score somewhere in 20s or 30s. It’s a very good score, no doubt, which is why Anunta’s 74 is an extremely impressive number.
Adding the Anunta Edge to Customer Experience
So how did we end up with this fantastic score? Our customer-first approach to all processes ensures that from delivery to support, the product and services are driven by our customer’s requirements.
- Customer-centric product design: Anunta’s DaaS products are highly customized and uniquely tailored to customer requirements. They can be seamlessly integrated into the customer’s existing IT tools and processes, ensuring that their IT team doesn’t have to spare extra efforts.
- Consumption-based pricing: Our pay-as-you-go model ensures user-based pricing, eliminating the need for capital expenditure. Moreover, it also helps customers scale up or down easily based on their requirements.
- Proactive day 2 support: Committed to helping our customers build more agile, secure, and reliable desktop infrastructures, our end-to-end post implementation support ensures that customers can focus on using their virtual desktops to improve workforce agility and productivity, without having to worry about their infrastructure management and maintenance.
- Dedicated Customer Experience Manager: Our CEM acts as the SPOC for all business and technical requirements, SLA reviews and deliveries, improving customer experience, and identifying opportunities of growth.
With end-to-end management of the customer’s virtual environment, Anunta ensures that IT leaders and their teams can focus on effectively driving their digital transformation strategies to further their business goals rather than be bogged down by infrastructure management and operations.
As an affirmation to our commitment to our customer-first approach, Anunta became a pioneer in the DaaS market to earn the prestigious “Customer First” badge from Gartner Peer Insights, earlier in 2022.
Recently, Anunta also won the CIO CHOICE 2023 award in the Desktop-as-a-Service category, making us the most trusted brand in the DaaS market. CIOs and ICT leaders nominated and voted for Anunta as their most preferred technology provider based on their own experience of working with us. Winning the CIO CHOICE Award elevates our position as a market leader in DaaS and showcases our strong customer focus.
The 5-star rating from our customers on Gartner Peer Insights and the CIO CHOICE 2023 award win, together with our impressive NPS of 74 distinguish us from other DaaS providers, ensure that when it comes to a customer-centric approach to engagements, Anunta leads the way.