Our website’s registration form requires you to give us contact information like your name and email address. We use this information to send you information about our company. We do not share any personal information with any third parties. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailers by choosing the opt out option contained in the mailer.
Means of collecting information
Information given by the user
We collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide this information to us. However when you browse through the website, read pages, or download content, certain information is automatically transmitted by your browser. Further, we may receive and store any information which you enter on our website or give us in any other way such as:
- By entering information on the page titled ‘Contact Us’, you will submit information such as your name, and email address to enable us to reply to you.
- By sending in your resume and other personal details through the ‘Apply Now’ link on the website that enables you to apply online for job opportunities opening with us. We may use this information for ourselves or any of our affiliates and subsidiaries for the purpose of employment and may keep the information for future retrieval.
- Registering with the ‘Resource Center’ link in order to send you our newsletters and other news alerts that you may have subscribed to, we ask for your name and email ID.
- We will also be collecting any information that you may have mentioned in any communication/ email that you send to us.
- Automatic Information: We may at some time, receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us, e.g. the use of “cookies”.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from anuntatech.com if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Anunta collects limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We may use your Internet Protocol (IP) address (i) to diagnose problems with our server(s) and/or to administer our website to indentify portions of our website which users visit frequently, (ii) improve our website to ensure smooth navigation for our users and (iii) to help us make our website more useful to visitors. We do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information, thus a user’s session will be tracked for administrative purposes and the user’s identity will always be anonymous.
This website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to our authorized personnel. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. Links to Other Sites
If you wish to report any grievance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our grievance team will reach out to you to resolve it.
Links to Other Sites
This webpage may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (“Linked Sites”). Such Linked Sites may have their own privacy statements and we strongly recommend that you review these privacy statements if you visit any Linked Sites. We will not be responsible for any contents on any Linked Site or any link contained in a Link Site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
Changes to this Policy
Contacting the Web Site