Anunta stresses its privacy and security standards to guard against identity theft and provide security for your personal information. We regularly re-evaluate our privacy and security policies and adapt them as necessary to deal with new challenges.
This policy is applicable to all Personal Information collected on the Website – anuntatech.com.
Eligibility to use the Anunta Website
Anunta website is intended for the use of persons who are 18 years of age or above. By registering and using the Anunta website, the user confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above.
Usage of personal information
Anunta may use personal information to provide the services requested by the users.
Anunta commits not to sell or rent user’s personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time. Anunta uses and discloses user’s personal information only as follows:
- To fulfil user’s requests for certain services.
- By entering information on the page titled ‘Contact Us’, you will submit information such as your name, and email address to enable us to reply to you.
- By sending in your resume and other personal details through the ‘Apply Now’ link on the website that enables you to apply online for job opportunities opening with us. We may use this information for ourselves or any of our affiliates and subsidiaries for the purpose of employment and may keep the information for future retrieval.
- Registering with the ‘Resource Centre’ link in order to send you our newsletters and other news alerts that you may have subscribed to, we ask for your name and email ID.
- We will also be collecting any information that you may have mentioned in any communication/ email that you send to us.
- Automatic Information: We may at some time, receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us, e.g. the use of “cookies”.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from anuntatech.com if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account inform.
- To analyse site usage and improve the service.
- To third-party contractors that provide services to Anunta Technology Management Service Ltd. and are bound by these same privacy restrictions.
- As otherwise set forth in this Privacy and Security Policy.
In the event that user access the Service as brought to user by one of Anunta’s. co-brand partners, through a co-branded URL, user’s email address used for registration on the Service may be provided to that co-brand partner.
The Site records your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes your server’s address; the name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet (for example, .gov, .com, .in, etc.); the type of browser you use; the date and time you access the site; the pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded and the previous Internet address from which you linked directly to the site. We will not identify users or their browsing activities, except when a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
Anunta shall limit the collection and use of personal information.
Certain areas and features of www.anuntatech.com are available to the user without registration or the need to provide Anunta any information. However, other features of the Site or the Service may require registration, which involves provision to Anunta Regarding name, email address, phone number and country name to participate on Anunta forum boards, a username (collectively the ‘Registration Information’).
Access to user’s Registration Information, Account Credentials, Account Information and any other personal information user provide is strictly restricted and used in accordance with specific internal procedures and safeguard governing access, in order to operate, develop or improve the Service. Security policies and practices and are bound by confidentiality obligations. They may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Anunta may also use third party vendors or service providers to help Anunta in providing the Service to user, such as sending e-mail messages on Anunta’s behalf or hosting and operating a particular functionality of the Service. Anunta contracts with these third parties in handling of user’s information and prohibit using any of user’s personal information.
Changes to user’s Registration Information
If user’s Registration Information changes during user’s usage of Anunta, user may update it any time via the Service.
Blogs and other Forums on www.anuntatech.com
If user uses a bulletin board, blog or chat room on Anunta’s website, user should be aware that any information user submits there can be read, collected or used by other users and could be used to send user unsolicited messages. Anunta will not be responsible for the personal information user chooses to submit in these forums. These forums may be hosted by Anunta or by one of Anunta’s third party service providers on Anunta’s behalf.
Disclosure of user’s information to protect Anunta’s rights or if required by law
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Anunta reserves the right (and user authorize Anunta to share or disclose user’s personal information when Anunta determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate:
User’s data may be transferred upon change of control but only in accordance with this Policy
Personal information may be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale, acquisition, merger, reorganization or other change of control. If Anunta sells, merges, or transfers any part of Anunta’s business, part of the sale may include user’s personal information. If so, user will be asked if user would like to stop receiving promotional information following any change of control.
Right to Know
User’s Data is theirs. User have Right to know about their Personal information collected, used, shared, or sold, and why Anunta collected, used, shared, or sold that information . User can exercise the rights by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users can transport or delete user’s data
User’s data is theirs. User can remove it anytime user wants. When user requests Anunta to delete user’s account for the Service, user’s data will be permanently expunged from Anunta’s website.
Right to Opt-Out of Sale or Sharing
Anunta does not sell, rent or share User’s Personal information. Personal information Collected in Website will be used only for the above defined Purpose.
Right to Non-Discrimination
Anunta shall not deny goods or services, charge you a different price, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services just because you exercised your Privacy Rights.
If you wish to report any grievance, please email us at email@example.com and our grievance team will reach out to you to resolve it.
Updates to Anunta’s Privacy and Security Policy
Anunta will update this Privacy & Security Policy periodically. The date last revised would appear at the top of the Policy. Changes will take effect immediately upon publishing.
Addressing user’s questions or concerns
All Anunta employees and authorized third parties (customers, vendors, etc.) are expected to comply with the policies and will be monitored by the IT department and the Information Security Team. Any violations to the policy reported or detected will result in the concerned employee/s or third parties being subjected to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Classification: Anunta Restricted
- Information Owner (IO): COO (Technology)
- Information Custodian (IC): SVP (Technology)
- Authorization List (AL): Anunta Teams
- Declassify on: Restricted