Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
Anunta strategically adopts and imbibes Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Management in our way of business in a way that is consistent with our business ethics, values, and interests.
We are conscious of the direct and indirect impacts of our operations on the environment. Our objective is to better manage these impacts so that the risks to the environment, our stakeholders, and our portfolios are minimized. This policy serves as a framework for understanding and managing our environmental risks, impacts, and opportunities.
Environment and Sustainability
Anunta encourages the conservation of natural resources. For this, we make efforts to minimize or eliminate the adverse EHS effects and risks that may be associated with our activities, operations, and services.
This policy applies to employees, people managers, business partners, and contractors (temporary or otherwise) associated with Anunta across locations.
Our Environmental Performance
Anunta is committed to ensuring a safe and healthy workplace that is also aware of our environmental responsibilities. We believe that employee safety and the protection of the environment is critical and that all work-related injuries, illnesses, property losses, and adverse environmental impacts are preventable. To fulfil this commitment, our Company:
- Ensures that the Management accepts full responsibility for protecting our employees and the environment.
- Gives health, safety, and environmental considerations equal status with the Company’s other business objectives and integrate them into all aspects of our work.
- Strives for continuous improvement in Environmental, Health & Safety performance through identifying objectives and setting targets, and goals.
- Works actively to continuously improve health, safety, and environmental performance.
- Only starts work after confirming that essential health, safety, and environmental protection systems are in place, and willingly suspends activities if safety, health, or the protection of the environment would be compromised.
- Encourages supervisors and workers (employees and contractors) to be individually responsible for identifying and eliminating hazards, preventing injury to themselves and others, and preventing adverse environmental impacts.
- Provides personnel with sufficient training, resources, and systems.
- Actively monitors, audits and reviews to improve systems, processes, health, safety, and environmental performance.
- As a minimum, always ensures regulatory compliance.
- Holds contractors and third parties accountable for adhering to the Company’s health, safety, and environmental policy and audits contractor systems and procedures to ensure satisfactory health, safety, and environmental performance.
- Holds supervisors accountable for ensuring and promoting a safe and healthy workplace and the protection of the environment within their areas of responsibility by ensuring that employees are knowledgeable and have access to:
- publications of the latest applicable laws and regulations
- health, safety and environment rules and safe work standards
- operating and critical task procedures
- emergency response procedures
- environmental protection requirements
- Holds employees at all levels accountable for being fit for work at the beginning and throughout their shifts and when on call.
- Develops, implements, and manages a system of accountability for health, safety and environment roles and responsibilities at all levels of the company. Informs employees and contractors of this policy and make it available at all Company worksites. We firmly believe responsibility for application of this policy rests with the Management, employees and contractors associated with our Company.