Traditional desktops are no longer a feasible option for corporate enterprises as they are expensive, difficult to manage, and lack effective cyber-security measures. In addition, they undergo hardware refresh cycles after a few years, require regular patch upgrades and software updates, as well as require highly skilled in-house IT staff to manage the complexities and end-user specific operational challenges. This increases the IT costs considerably for most enterprises. Apart from that, the modern-day demands of the millennial workforce for anytime, anywhere, and any device computing at the enterprise-level further escalates the challenges.
To address these challenges and drive workforce productivity, Anunta brings you an effective ready-to-use desktop solution, i.e. Managed Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS), hosted on the powerful Azure Cloud.
Anunta’s Fully-managed DaaS solution on the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform offers unmatched flexibility in managing your desktop environment. With a complete focus on end-user computing, enhanced cyber-security, and lower costs, this efficient cloud solution is a best-fit for enterprises owning a traditional computing infrastructure.
Anunta’s Managed DaaS-on-Azure provides complete end-to-end management of your computing ecosystem, which includes build, configure, manage, and store functions to facilitate a smooth migration and amplify high availability- by adhering to a pay-as-you-go business model, this service is well-equipped to meet the seasonal peak loads and scalability requirements of all enterprise-types.
The Managed DaaS cloud solution provides better business value compared to most standard DaaS solutions, which provide only software and hardware components with basic support; instead, it takes complete ownership of provisioning, configuration, integration, and management of virtual desktops, ensuring a steady state of operations on the robust Azure Cloud platform.
Combining the intuitive elements of Design & Consulting Services, Onboarding & Implementation processes, and End-to-End Support, Anunta’s Managed DaaS-on-Azure delivers a streamlined end-user experience and drives the workforce productivity significantly.
Onboarding & Implementation processes include-
- Azure Subscription readiness
- Active Directory Integration
- Golden Image creation & Profile creation
- User Provisioning
- Installing Custom applications
- Adv. features like UEM, VIDM integration, etc.
- Peripheral Integration
- Project Management
End to End Support include-
- Highly-skilled Help Desk
- Smart Monitoring & Management
Available in both Shared & Dedicated options, this solution offers a storage capacity of 10GB on Windows Server 2016 and RDS CAL as the OS and Access license. This solution is suitable for task workers, and virtual desktops can be accessed over the internet and are available 6 days-a-week from 8 am to 8 pm.
The minimum number of users for the Shared Option is 10 while that of the Dedicated Option is 200. Microsoft O365 suite is available as an add-on depending on customer requests or requirements.
Benefits offered by Anunta’s Managed DaaS-on-Azure solution include-
- Built on highly scalable & powerful Azure platform with Simplified & Centralized management
- Pay-as-you-go model with Zero upfront cost
- Lower TCO due to no Maintenance overhead
- Reduced requirement for highly-skilled IT workforce & manpower resources
- End-to-End Implementation & Integration with available resources
- No compromise on Security, Performance, & Compliance
- Single Point of Accountability
- Shared & Dedicated Flexibility with reasonable pricing
- Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) Upgrade facility (including multi-user WVD solely on Azure)
- Compatibility with MS Office 365 suite on a single license
- Cost-effective Back-up & Disaster Recovery
To learn more about Anunta’s Managed DaaS-on-Azure Cloud solution, visit:
For sales inquiries, feel free to connect with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org