The transition from legacy end user computing environment (on-premises or private data center) to public cloud is one of the fastest growing IT segments, propelled by recent remote work trend and security concerns. Anunta® is a leading provider of VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) & DaaS (Desktop as a Service) that help global businesses address today’s application delivery challenges by migrating from traditional client-server architecture to a unified desktop and application services environment.
Virtual desktops are in high demand post pandemic and Gartner predicts DaaS to double this year.
Anunta is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Program manager to drive its OEM partnership initiatives and co-ordinate all deliverables for specific partners. This is a highly visible global role within the company and gives the right candidate an opportunity to build high value and win-win partnerships within a fast-growing cloud category with some of the best names in technology. You would be responsible for managing such partnerships in close coordination with the product management, Engineering, and Operations teams.
- Manage Anunta’s partnership with VMware and drive growth of sell-to the business. Engage with VMware product and GTM teams to meet revenue and new user acquisition goals.
- Deliver significant revenue and user growth working with partner sponsors, technical and sales teams to drive sell-through activity
- Track partner activities, manage projects, prepare reports and forecasts, and perform other activities necessary to drive revenue
- Conduct regular business planning sessions including QBRs with Anunta and OEM Stakeholders
- Stay current with latest developments in technology areas.
- Drive Voice of Partner back to the company to help guide the product road map and improve customer and partner experience.
Primary Skill Set & Experience:
- 10+ years of project management, program management or customer success in IT Services or SaaS.
- Proven experience handling software project delivery following an agile SDLC
- Track record of working closely with customer stakeholders, internal engineering and design teams for timely update and risk evaluation
- Demonstrated success in a senior revenue generating role in sales, business development or channels, ideally selling B2B applications, on-demand/SaaS, IT Infrastructure Management or Cloud offerings.
- Prior experience in partner and channel business development.
- Prior working relationships within a VMware or Microsoft partner ecosystem is desirable.
- Business acumen, passion and demonstrated ability to promote both Business and IT value proposition to Business and IT Leaders at CXO levels
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.